BEFORE YOU REGISTER
1. You need to have an idea of how your website should be or look like. This will ease the work of the company.
2. You need to structure or draft up your company profile or the website aim and area of business. Ie, if you’re a model or an artist, write down a brief about your career journey. Think of what someone who visits your website would like to see or read. Pick a leaf from your competitors or other brands in the same field.
3. You will need to provide photos/images about your business for your website. But also, if you’re not in position to, we can offer you a photography gig and have that solved. Let us know about this.
4. You need a logo designed for your website or business or brand. This is no problem, we will discuss the fees and charges with them and upon agreeing, we will do it for you. And in case you have a logo already designed, then that’s better. But keep in mind that we always consider the best website practices and this means having something that will portray you professionally means a lot to them.
5. You will have to pay UGX 200,000 for hosting your website and registering a domain for you for the first year. This amount is payable before the start of the project and I think, it’s a pre-requisite so as people would consider this as something serious and valuable. This amount will also be paid in the coming year as website hosting and domain renewal. As to if you can switch the contract after one year, then you will have to contact us and have that sorted.
6. Site design duration provided all the necessary information is availed, your website will not take longer than 15 working days.
7. There is no paper work on the contract and you can terminate it at any time with no hidden costs.
8. Like our Facebook page to followup up on the updates.
What you ought to know
To be considered for this offer, it is on first come first serve basis. You need to register here with your name, phone number, email, kind of business or website needed. If selected among the first 100 interested clients, we will make you a phone call or write you an email as a follow-up. We will most probably send our presentative to you or you may visit our offices. (Address below)