Creative Content Writer (Digital)
Positions: 1 (one)
What We Are Looking For:
African Art Innovations Ltd (AAI) is on the lookout for a young, self-motivated, creative and talented content writer who is capable of crafting informative, compelling, reader-friendly and high-quality content. Could this be you?
Skills we are looking for
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe InDesign is a plus)
- Extensive research skills.
- Able to write about a topic you are not immediately familiar with.
- Creative writing skills.
- High level of English language skills.
- Able to create copy appropriate for the client and target audience.
- Has good communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing directly with clients.
- Enjoy working within a team.
- Plagiarism is no-no. We manually check all content for its uniqueness.
- Should be 18- 25yrs old and willing to work with a startup company
Articles must be well-crafted, engaging, reader-friendly and creative. Positive attitude and reliability. We’re looking for someone who can take initiative, someone who can work on his own without someone looking over his shoulder. Ability to find suitable images to support the content and find the best illustrations to make the article even more reader-friendly
Additional Skills (Desirable but not necessary)
- Social media management knowledge (Twitter & Facebook)
- Basic knowledge of PPC, SEO & Content Marketing
- Working experience
- Should be leaving in areas around Kampala
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines
Weekly tasks you will be doing
- Website copy
- Mobile App copy
- Content marketing
- Articles & blog posts
- Social media posts
Who are we?
We are a full service innovative, digital media company with expertise in Digital and Print design, Mobile Development, Online Advertising, Commercial Printing, Online Marketing, Website Design, Website Hosting. Our belief is that it is of paramount importance that work should be enjoyable hence the quality of the working environment has to be good.
Here are a couple of the benefits that you enjoy when you work for AAI Ltd:
- Daily Breakfast every morning (cereals, toast and every jam under the sun!)
- Regular training aimed at equipping you with upto date content.
- Relaxed work environment – Casual clothes.
- 8.30-5.30 Monday – Friday
- Daily transport and lunch
If you are interested then please write us at [email protected] with your CV and cover letter. Deadline extended to 15th August 2016