Positions: 1 (one)
What We Are Looking For:
African Art Innovations Ltd is looking for an Office Assistant to join their growing company This role is for a strong administrator who is happy to do an all-rounder type and help out wherever is required. The role requires general administration and we would like someone who is professional seeking an opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
Skills we are looking for
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to write about a topic you are not immediately familiar with.
- High level of English language skills.
- Has good communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing directly with clients.
- Enjoy working within a team.
- Should be 18- 25yrs old and willing to work with a startup company
Additional Skills (Desirable but not necessary)
- Social media management knowledge (Twitter & Facebook)
- Should be leaving in Kampala or nearby areas
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines
Who are we?
We are a full service innovative, digital media company with expertise in Digital and Print design, Mobile Development, Online Advertising, Commercial Printing, Online Marketing, Website Design, Website Hosting. Our belief is that it is of paramount importance that work should be enjoyable hence the quality of the working environment has to be good.
Here are a couple of the benefits that you enjoy when you work for AAI Ltd:
- Daily Breakfast every morning (cereals, toast and every jam under the sun!)
- Regular trainings aimed at equipping you with up to date skills.
- Relaxed work environment – Casual clothes.
- 8.30-5.30 Monday – Friday
If you are interested then please write us at [email protected] with your CV and cover letter. Deadline extended to 15th August 2016